Are you suffering from stress, anxiety or depression?
Do you have low esteem or lack confidence?
Are you struggling with relationship or employment issues?
Bridgewalk Counselling is a friendly, welcoming and supportive therapy practice that can help you understand, manage, control and overcome these common issues.
Bridgewalk is run by trained counsellor Shena Letford, who adopts a humanistic approach to your needs, and came to become a counsellor after overcoming issues in her own life. Shena is a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psycho-therapy (BACP) and adheres to the BACP Ethical framework for Good Practice. She is qualified in Integrative Counselling and Person-Centred therapy.
Bridgewalk recommends a three-session approach to help you, based on mindfulness.
Session one: An introduction to cognitive therapy meditation, the process we use to help you help yourself. This can equip you with the tools you need to take a therapeutic approach to life, resulting in tranquillity, calmness and peace.
These tools are:
– Mindful listening – the first steps into mindful meditation
– Mindful body – living in the moment and increasing focus
– Mindful breathing – exercises to reduce stress and anxiety
Session two: Learning about self-actualisation – turning negativity into positive thoughts and emotions.
– Mindful mind – develop emotional intelligence and stillness
– Mindful movement – Establishing a dynamic practice
– Mindful eating – a guide to tasty eating exercises and healthy nutrition
Session three: Your chance to join a supportive mental health wellbeing group, engaging in life skills and activities with like-minded people.
You can also learn about:
– Mindful sleep – How to fall asleep peacefully and wake up smiling and refreshed
– Mindful heart – How mindfulness can help your relationships
This three session plan is a recommendation that has proven successful with our clients, however we are always happy to sit down and discuss a bespoke approach that addresses your own needs.
We are extremely flexible and open to your needs – your progression and development is what matters to us most.
Why not get in touch to arrange a free consultation? We only ask you for three commitments – have persistence and faith, switch off your phone and turn up on time!
Bridgewalk is based at the Soul to Sole Holistic Therapy centre, 430-432 Kingstanding Road, Birmingham, B44 9SA.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 07949 369408 or visit their website.